28 June 2009

How long can I keep this up?

It's hard not telling the world that I am pregnant. My husband and I have talked it over at length and we feel it would be okay to tell our immediate families, but we have decided to wait until the time is right. We're not sure when that will be, of course. It may be today, it may be after our first ultrasound, it may be after we complete the first trimester.

That being said, two people have already figured it out.
Emily, one of my best friends from high school, and my wonderful sister in law, Amanda. (Amanda M., not Amanda E.-I have two wonderful sister in laws with the same name!)

Emily figured it out before I knew. Early last week she said I was glowing and needed to test. Yesterday, we went to a wedding, and I drank mostly water all night. The only decaffeinated pop was root beer and I wasn't in the mood for that. So Amanda put two and two together right away, because I am always a wino at weddings!

It was so exciting to be able to tell her, but I couldn't really talk about it because we were surrounded the whole night. In fact, I think I'll call her now!

TTYL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment